Aromatherapy Certification Level 1, Part 1. - $49.95
Level 1 Part 1:
- History of aromatherapy.
- Important chemists who contributed to the aromatherapy industry.
- What aromatherapists should know about their essential oils they use.
Aromatherapy Certification Level, Part 2. - $49.95
- -Basic Oil Definitions
Aromatherapy Certification Level 1, Part 3. - $49.95
- -Absorption of Oils Effected By Environmental Factors
- -Physiology (covers the integumentary, respiratory, heart & circulatory, digestive, urinary, muscular & skeletal, endocrine, nervous, immune, and female reproductive systems)
- -Working with different types of pain.
- -Using essential oils to kill germs.
Aromatherapy Certification Level 1, Part 4. - $49.95
Level 1 Part 4:
- Botany of the plants used to make essential oils.
- Care and storage of essential oils.
- Fixed/Carrier oils, go over each type.
- to look for when buying a fixed/carrier oil.
- Shelf life and stability of fixed/carrier oils.
- Explanation of Gritman Macerations.
- Making macerations.
**10 page research paper covering any Level 1 work, include a page for bibliography without using MLM resources. Email to email@example.com